Oregon Permit

Home / Services / Oregon Permit

Oregon Permit :

The state of Oregon requires a $2000 Cash deposit or security bond for motor carrier registration. A refund of this initial collateral is refundable after 2 years given that the motor carrier is obedient to the regulations governing carrier operation within the state. Once a Carrier company is registered monthly mileage reports must be filed with the relevant authority.

Oregon HUT Permit: 

Oregon HUT permits are issued to all motor carriers exceeding 26,000 pounds in weight. The tax is based on mileage covered by carrier. All Motor carrier companies operating in Oregon must have HUT account. All trucks must at all times have weight receipt and a tax identifier to operate in Oregon. Mileage reports are filed on a monthly basis. There are no fuel taxes levied in Oregon only mileage tax.