Traffic at the Canada-U.S. border has been limited to everything but “essential” crossings. Supply chains, including trucking, will not be affected by this new measure
- The Frozen Roads period begins in Zone 1 at 12:01 AM on Thursday, December 31, 2020. The Frozen Roads Declaration will be issued for the remaining zones when conditions warrant.
- Let’s Say Thanks to Ottawa for New CRA Meal Allowance Policy
- Stuffed peppers recipe: $1 million in cocaine
- Ontario to fully reopen DriveTest centers, also pilots at-school road tests
- FMCSA Proposes New Under-21 Commercial Driver Pilot Program